Weill Cornell Medicine cosmetic plastic surgery procedures include:
- Aesthetic rhinoplasty.
- Minimally invasive procedures including Botulinum toxin and a variety of injectable fillers.
- Facial contouring, liposuction and fat transfer.
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty).
- Brow lift surgery including endoscopic, minimal incision techniques.
- Face-lift and neck-lift procedures.
- Earlobe repair and surgery to correct protuberant ears (otoplasty).
- Laser treatment of facial spider veins and laser facial rejuvenation.
- Dermabrasion and peels.